Bowling Green State University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Bowling Green State University-Main Campus

The students here are diverse, but predominantly white, I recommend you find a study partner they help your stress levels come finals time.

My classmates are the type of people who are just now realizing that they have more freedom than they've ever had before.

They are very knowledgable and outgoing while being very accepting of new people that could be getting used to things.

My classmates are usually ready to help others in classes, open to learning new ideas, and welcoming to new students.

My classmates were a fairly tight-nit group that enjoyed engaging each other both in and out of the classroom.

My classmates are friendly and fun, they made me feel at home and welcome from the minute I got on campus.

In my major, my classmates and I are very close and it is almost like a family, even with our professors.

Some class mates can be very helpful and others keep to them self depends on the class and the teacher.

They are diverse, unique, and some of the friendliest and coolest people you'll ever meet.

My classmates are inventive, hard working, and dedicated in every project they encounter.