Bowling Green State University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Bowling Green State University-Main Campus

Somone who is looking to learn but have a good time. You have to go out of the way sometimes to find something to do, but if you can find it, its there. A person looking to go to BGSU needs to be self motivated, in their studies and social life.

Any kind of person should attend this school. If you're looking for that small, country, home feeling, BGSU is where to be. College is what you make of it. With hard work and passion for your major anyone can make it at this school.

I feel that a person who is dedicated to doing a good job and wants to be challenged should come to this school. If a person wants to be prepared to find a good job and excel at it then this is the school for them.

Anyoen can attent to Bowling Green State University. This school is for anyone for likes the school that does not have hills, but it is windy during the winter. The school is bright and friendly environment.

A person who wants to get involved, who doesn't want to get lost in the throngs of a big university but still wants the experience of a larger university.

People who do not want a large school. This school is small enough that you make plenty of friends, but also large enough that it is very diverse.

Any kind of person can attend this school. It is so rich in social diversity that it is impossible to classify certain kinds.

Anybody can attend this school. It has programs for all types of people. I have met all types of people on this campus.

Anyone can attend this school. Bowling Green is very open to every kind of person, and are very welcoming to everyone.

Bowling Green is a school that supports diversity. This is a University that a person from any background could enjoy!