Bradley University

« See more reviews of Bradley University

Professors know your name and remember you, I have even had the same professor multiple times within my major allowing us to also develop a friendship. Most of the major classes get right to the point of your subject except for a few education classes. The gen eds are more pointless and taught in a lecture hall.

Because Bradley is a smaller university there may only be one professor who teaches a class so if you have a problem with them, you're pretty much screwed. There are a lot of required general education classes but Bradley is good about transferring them in from community colleges.

There's so much individual attention. There are less then twenty kids in some of my classes. The professor's overall are smart and helpful. I'm an education major and my professors are absolutely amazing. Classes are small and discussion oriented rather then lecture oriented.

All of my professors actually knew my name. My favorite class I really did not hav eon eI enjoyed all of them for different reasons. The academic requirements are a little long but its preparing us for the real world in every class that we are required to take.

You can really get to know your professors and they are easy to talk to and get a hold of when you need the help. Some teachers are tougher on their students than others and their work is harder. You learn a lot and in a good and fun manner.

Professors know you by name, generally due to the small class size. Participation ensures a solid grade. The education is more geared toward getting a job - I'm a senior and I don't feel I'm nearly prepared enough for a career in my major.

Because Bradley is such a small school it is very easy to know professors names. Students study hard and are competitive in the classroom. Public Relations is a great major and the communications department is amazing.

Teachers will push you most of the time and care about their students. For the most part they expect a lot from you and want to see you succeed. But yeah... but like anything else there are exceptions...

I really like the Communications department because all of the professors I've studied under have had a wealth of knowledge and experience with all of the software applications we've used.

Small class sizes means very personable. Participation common and usually professor even knows your name. Easy to get in contact with professor.