Bradley University

« See more reviews of Bradley University

I'm in the student radio as a broadcaster. Not too many students listen to the radio, but its fun. My floor doesn't leave our doors open, but alot of floors do. There are events to go to outside of classes which are really fun, but you need to search for them. Sometimes they're hard to find.

There are a lot of organizations and programs that students can get involved in. There are sports and clubs, a variety of things to join in for Freshmen coming in to join and any other student to join. These organizations are good ways to keep busy and to meet a lot of knew people.

leave doors open, great parties! the dating scene is awesome, I met my boyfriend through a friend and he's in a fraternity, so it's a significant part of life here. not everyone is associated with fraternities/sororities and you can still have a great time without them

I met my best friend through my soroity. I didn't meet her on Bid Day but she recognized me when she was someplace and didn't know anybody. I didn't know anyone there either and wasn't having fun, so we left and made friends that way.

Frats and Sororities are very comoon. 15frats, and 7 sororities. if you live in Heitz--everyone's door is always open...but Uhall on the other hand, their doors are always closed. Uhall is also known as the party dorm.

Greek life is very big. Bad thing is getting less fun because police are becoming more active...if you have that sort of social life. Not much to do on weekends unless you have a car for non-partying activities

There are many organizations around campus. I am involved in a sorority and theatre.

If your not greek its harder to get involved. But its still very possible.