Brown University Top Questions

Describe a typical weekend.

King

Friday night: celebrate classes being over for the week, hang out with friends in the main green (weather permitting), check out an event with free food, and ask around which parties are worth going to. Saturday: study in the morning and get some work done, relax in the afternoon, party again in the evening or study some more. Sunday: wake up early, finish that paper you've been putting aside for weeks, catch up on some reading, "study" with friends, and get ready for the upcoming week. Note: Parties are almost always occurring in the weekends. However, rest assured that alcohol-free activities are available for those who prefer a substance-free weekend

King

Friday night: celebrate classes being over for the week, hang out with friends in the main green (weather perrmitting), check out an event with free food, and ask around which parties are worth going to. Saturday: study in the morning and get some work done, relax in the afternoon, party again in the evening or study some more. Sunday: wake up early, finish that paper you've been putting aside for weeks, catch up on some reading, "study" with friends, and get ready for the upcoming week. Note: Parties are almost always occurring in the weekends. However, rest assured that alcohol-free activities are available for those who prefer a substance-free weekend

King

Parties are almost always occurring in the weekends. However, rest assured that alcohol-free activities are available for those who prefer a substance-free weekend.

off campus

Fish Co Party

party

monday of senior week