Aptos, CA
Cabrillo College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cabrillo College

Tanya

Cabrillo College is a school that provides many different opportunities for students to grow and achieve their goals.

My school is smaller but still has a lot of opportunities available. Attending a smaller school is very beneficial because it allows you to establish a relationship with your professors and get all of the help that you need. Also it is in an area that has the aspects of a small town and a big city so you can experience both lifestyles. Santa Cruz is a place that has all types of people and so when attending Cabrillo College you really can be yourself.

When I first went away to college I thought I was so sure of myself and who I was but when I got there I found myself being shy and hanging out in my room a lot, while it helped me to be a good student I feel like I missed out on some of the friends and relationships I could have made, the clubs I could have joined or the events I could have attended. If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to take more chances and to truly believe in myself. You never know what you are capable of achieving unless you take chances and go for it. I've become more outgoing now but I will never get back those first years of college life.

Denali

Cabrillo is a brilliant place to start and under graduate degree.

Cabrillo is a brilliant place to start and under graduate degree.

It has a great diversity, good teachers and great location!

I would suggest doing what i have done-- taking some time to experience the real world so as to better experience college. I would tell myself to study hard and receive good grade, for those grades determine you future potential and elegability. "Look for the best colleges and apply to two more than you think you will go to, this way you will have options," i would tell myself. When making the decision of which college to go to, one is deciding there future; anyones future is greatly effected by their education, so make it count. There is alway financial help out there, so make that the least of your worries. If you work and study hard the rewards will present themselves in time. Fear not, hesitate not, and do everything! I would tell myself.

Leilani

My school is best known for great educational resources that are accessible to all.

Everyone is accepted. Those who are able and willing to expand their knowledge in education has every right to do so. Therefore, there is not one person who should NOT attend.

Caezar

They are really focused with their studies.

They are really focused with their studies.

If i was able to go back in time, i would say to my self, focus and study hard. Learn as much as you can here in high school because life as a student gets harder in college. I would tell my self visit you high school councelor and set up a meeting to help you plan out your college path out of high school.

The prices for classes and books.

Ashly

I guess it depends what class I am talking about, if were talking about my honors western civilization class, then peretentio...

I guess it depends what class I am talking about, if were talking about my honors western civilization class, then peretentious.

I would tell myself, that even if I didn't do my best in high school, it's ok, because you can always get a seccond chance, and college is that chance. I would also tell my self that college is a lot easier then high school and not to worry about it. The transition isn't that bad and you get to take the classes that you want instead of the classes that you have to take.

The worst thing about my school is the schedule of classes, there aren't enough of them.

Regarded as one of the most outstanding community colleges in California, Cabrillo College strives to assist students and help them reach not only their educational goals, but their life goals as well. Despite California?s reputation for being warm and sunny, Cabrillo is located in Aptos, which is on the contrary tends to be foggy year round. However, the fog does not put a damper on students? education. Known for its assistance for transfer students, the new Honors Transfer Program provides the guidelines determined students needs for transferring to a four year university.

If I could go back in time and give myself advice as a high school senior, the main point I would stress would be to never give up on myself. Although the future may bombard me with difficulties both mentally and physically, it is vital to keep moving forward in life and achieve all my goals. Life is hard for everyone at one point or another, but over time it will get better if you allow yourself to not dwell in the past. With my education, I would tell myself to study hard, but not to give up my social life completely. In order to transfer to a well-rounded university, work hard and save all the money you have, for that is the main obstacle I have to overcome. And last but not least, I would tell myself to keep smiling, for a smile is what makes the world go round.

In my opinion, I believe the best thing about my school is the fact that every student has a chance to succeed if they put their mind to it. In my experience at Cabrillo, I have had life changing moments happen to me right on the school campus. For example, when a group came to talk about the importance of accepting multicultural identity, I was so moved by their message that tears welled up in my eyes, for I learned something about myself. If I never attended Cabrillo, I would have never been able to accept my cultural identity.

Cabrillo College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.