California Baptist University

« See more reviews of California Baptist University

Any person should attend this school to achieve greatness through their professors and God, it is a christian school. Those who connect themselves towards God and manage their time carefully for homework, work, activities, etc., can reach their goals the way they plan. CBU can provide many oppurtunities to help those achieve their goals. They provide many tutors and stay connected worldwide to those who want to travel around the country helping others in need. Their cafeteria is ranked number two out of all schools in the state for those who enjoy eating food and being satisfied.

Anyone can attend this school. CBU welcomes and accpets all. You will be exposed to Christianity and be involved with intelligent individuals who will influence you in positive ways. You will be shaped into a good person with a bright, promising future. You will be prepared for your life long journey to discover your purpose and use your talents. Ambitious individuals with goals should attent this school. The community life involvment is an amazing attribute to this institution. The campus feels very safe and welcoming. You get what you pay for at CBU and you will not regret it.

I think that, because this is a Christian faith-based university, that it would be beneficial for anyone who isn't against being open to learning about different things to attend here. Those who are already believers in Jesus Christ would benefit just as much as those who are not. California Baptist University is a special place; I wish that every person could attend here. I think, specifically though, that followers of Christ should attend this university as it would definitely help them to grow in their faith and stand firmer in their walk with the Lord.

It really depends on what the person is planning to study. If they are looking for a major such as Christian Studies, Psychology or Business, Cal Baptist is a great school to choose. The first of those two majors are the best offered here. But with other majors, such as the new Nursing and Engineering programs, the student in question is probably better off trying a different school where they will get a better education. Because this school is baptist, there is no drinking/smoking so partiers should look else where if they want to stay away from hassles.

California Baptist University is what I expected, it is a Christian environment where there are rules. So if you want someone telling you what you can and cannot do, then do not come here. It is not the typical college experience like most people think college should be like. Other than that, it is a school where the professors believe in you and want you to succeed. The school is known for their engineering and nursing programs, which are both amazing. Overall, the campus environment is very positive and welcoming.

A person who attends this school should be driven, comfortable expressing their religious/spiritual beliefs, and should be comfortable with prayer in the classroom. They should expect to work hard and not party, as this is a dry campus that professes conservative views about life and the college experience. This school also highly supports witnessing and missions. Faith is an integral part of education here, and it really makes for a much better experience than other campuses can provide.

someone who wants a small private college, who may have had trouble academically in a large public high school and needs a personal approach to academics but not a two year community college. A person attending this school should have a strong Christian faith, and a desire to live a clean, Christian based life. If you have any desire to drink, party or do drugs, even off campus you should seriously consider another school. Interest in community service and ministry is a plus.

A person who is school minded, and that has some kind of religous background. A person who wants to party this school isn't for them.They frown apond party. At this school you are there to learn and get your dregree. Any Peson who wants that, is welcome to this school, but you have to lots of displine to come here. I'm consantly busy with work , so you need to know how to time mange your work and get things done on time . Also a person who is just wanting to get school done.

If you are an individual who wants to stay focused, be around inspiring people, and be in an atmosohere that can motivate you to better yourself every day. Then, this is where you should be. This school has an amazing reputation because of it's students and atmosphere. I take pride in telling people that I attend Cal. Baptist University because I worked hard to get to where I am today.

Conservative Christians or people looking into living a faith-centered life should consider attending CBU. People who enjoy partying should consider going to a cal state rather than a conservative private. This school has a good drama and nursing program for those interested in either of those fields. It otherwise doesn't have any programs that stand out.