California Baptist University

« See more reviews of California Baptist University

A person that enjoys working hard but also thrives off of being involved in on campus activities. School work comes first but it is important to immerse one's self in the rich community available on campus.

California Baptist University is for students who value excellence in their academic pursuit as well as a campus environment where they are treated like a person and not just a student ID number

The kind of person that should attend this school would be someone who is devoted to their studies and to God equally in order to combine to the two of education and Christian morals and ethics.

Someone who wants a close knit community with small class sizes and great proffessors. Someone who wants a smaller school and classes that are taught from a christian prospective

A Christian indidual who is serious about their education, and desires a close-knit , freindly college environment with many career and post-graduate oppurtunies.

Anyone should attend this school. Someone who is determined to learn, gain knowledge outside of the books, and have a goal set for where they want to be.

Our school is very diverse. we have students from all over the world. anyone can attend this university and i encourage any and everybody to apply.

People who are able to afford a leisurely education at a high price. More for music, nursing, engineering, and business.

A person that is willing to be academically focused and is willing to attend chapel weekly.

Anyone who is interested in higher learning especially from the Christian perspective.