California Baptist University

« See more reviews of California Baptist University

The best thing about Cal Baptist University is that it allows me the freedom to still work a full-time job and take care of my family while attaining a top ranked degree. Without the schools OPS program, I would be stuck trying to make on-campus classes fit with my hectic work schedule and home life. Cal Baptist has really changed me and my family's life for the better.

The best thing about California Baptist University is the godly community that is present. Everyone is so friendly, welcoming and inviting. All the staff/faculty are also very friendly and want to be involved in our lives. I don't feel pressure to be someone I'm not because no one is judgemental, and if they are, they don't say it out loud, they keep it to themselves.

The best thing about CBU is the community feel about the campus. No matter who you are, everyone on campus is extremely friendly, wants to meet you and wants you to feel welcome! They also host the most amazing events for both residents and commuters to get involved in and to help you build friendships with one another. Oh and by the way, the food is pretty great too.

What I enjoy most about California Baptist University is our school spirit. We are known as the "CBU Crazies," and at every sporting event we hold, our students fill the bleachers. Most - if not all - are wearing their "Crazies" shirt and are seen with face paint , posters, whistles, and enough stamina to be crazy during the entire game. I love the school spirit!

The best thing about CBU is the spiritual aspect. There is a large emphasis on your relationship with God and there are plenty of opportunities to strengthen that relationship. The best thing within the spiritual aspect is CBU's focus on missions. Every year CBU sends out hundreds of students to reach those in other countries that are not reached.

The best thing about this school is the community development. CBU provides many opportunities in and out of the classroom to grow together as a community. I have made tons of friends and developed relationships with people because of the opportunities provided on campus. This place makes me feel accepeted and comfortable to be me.

I enjoy the small community of my school. It's where everyone knows eachother, and the teachers work with the students. I like this school because the classroom sizes are small so I feel like I can learn more and ask questions. The teachers know me by name which makes it easier for me to talk to them about concerns of mine.

I like how small the campus is. It's gotten bigger and they've added more students since I graduated, but when I was there it was very small. Everyone recognized everyone and it was more like a family. It made the transition from home much easier. The campus is also clean and beautiful. It was a lovely environment.

The best thing about my school is the friendly people that always smile and say hi to you and the small classes. This is the best because I learn more and can interact more with the teacher when there is a small classroom and when people are nice to me that just makes my day better.

The best thing about CBU is the Professors actually know you and care about you on a personal level. THere is always opportunity to talk over things that you may be sruggling with during office hours. They definately do all that they can to help us succeed in our futures.