California State University-Dominguez Hills

« See more reviews of California State University-Dominguez Hills

The classmates I have encountered so far since I have been at school are all interesting. Most of them are friendly and they all have unique personalitys. We get to learn a lot about eachother everyday. They also have became friends outside of the classroom. They all have there own way of dealing with a certain situations. Some on them worry about there education more then the others. There are ones that actually study and then there ones that study way more then others. I have came in contact with classmates with different backgrounds and from different cultures also.

My classmates have a high interest in our subject matter and are very articulate, but most are young and still just trying to figure out what they want to do with their lives and so while they do try to do their best in class, we can sometimes be a little lazy about our work.

My classmates are very judgemental and tend to have close minds; they are extremely rude and disrespectful of others, particularly those who are from diferent racial backgrounds.

Some of my classmates are determined and movitivated students, that work hard and help not only me but other students as well to help understand the material in our classes

My classmates are hardworking and career-oriented looking to become successful and knows that maintaining a college degree will help them pursue sucess.

The students I've had classes with seem open to new ideas and friendly. Most of the people I've been in class with are fun to work with.

In my general courses, I would describe my classmates as average. And in my major courses, I would describe my classmates as diverse.

Classmates are local residents attending the nearest college. They learn by what they are told, not by their own research.

The majority of the students at CSUDH are not eager to learn, but take their college education for granted.

Very diverse and very hip, they are also really nice, and happy going people.