California State University-Dominguez Hills

« See more reviews of California State University-Dominguez Hills

CSU Dominguez Hills is close in the area of where I live, and not too far from my mom's job in case I needed something from here. Dominguez Hills is very diverse in different cultures and ethnicities, and it's known for it's strong academic stature. I was exposed to it's loving atmosphere and prestige faculty and staff, along with it's fruitful basketball team. CSU Dominguez Hills is a great school, and one can have many wonderful experiences here, they just have to reach out and grab it.

What is unique about my school is that it is so small. I love the size and would hate it if I had to drive to my classes while living on campus like other larger school students have to. I believe that it is not the size of the school that matters but the education you endure while your there. I also love that it is a majority black school because it gives me a chance to get in touch with a side of myself, being African American, to explore a world I never had a chance to.

CSUDH is unique in several ways. One, the size is just right. Not to big, not too small. The interaction with our professors is great. They are always available when ever they are needed. They also know the majority of the students by their name and not a number. Overall, its unique because I have met long term friends that i will keep in touch for the rest of my life.

My school has a small campus, which is very convinient when trying to find a classroom. Additionally, a small campus allows people to grow closer together in a community. Also, the teachers and students can have a better one-on-one relationship since the schoool is small.

My school is unique because it is a predominantly black and hispanic school. It is also unique because it embraces all different cultures and people from all walks of life.

The unique thing about Dominguez is the diversity. There are so many different cultures at this campust, that you cant help but to feel welcomed regardless of your race

Dominguez Hills demonstates a diverse campus setting. There are lots of student parking lots around the school. I have not seen that convienence in other schools.

My school is extremely diverse, in that people from around the world attend. In being surounded by differences it makes others more open and embracing of others.

CSUDH is very culturally diversed and has people of all races and ethnicities attending the university.

We are a smaller csu so we its easier to get the classes we want than other csus or ucs