California State University-Fullerton

« See more reviews of California State University-Fullerton

A unique aspect about the school is the variety of people and interest. Cal State Fullerton is considered a large commuter school and daily draws a wide range of majors from all over the Los Angeles, Orange and San Bernadino counties. Internationally it is also well recieved as a prestigious university. The variety of majors offered are well suited to a vast array of people's interest. Interconnectivity to opportunity is key for the school's variety due to it being near the heart of the Los Angeles metropolitan area and that ensures alumni with many employment opportunities upon graduation.

Cal State University Fullerton is unique because of the variety of programs provided. They offer so much for a persons interest. It is unique because of the buildings that were created for the certain departments. Any person, or prospective student, can tell the school has put so much effort into the programs. Not only are there a variety of different programs, but also there are so many clubs that are directed towards the major of your choice. This university is unique also because of the involvement of the staff in the respect of helping a students intrests for their field.

This student body puts a big emphasis on getting involved on campus whether it is in a club, student government, or on campus job. My lack of involvement in high school led me to want to change my ways in college and start making a difference. Since starting colege I have now become a campus tour guide and am treasurer of the Student Alumni Association. It has led me to become a stronger student leader and get other students the same excitement I have about going to California State University Fullerton.

I decided to attend Cal State Fullerton because it is one of the best business schools in Southern California with accreditation in both business and more specifically accounting; which is exactly what I am majoring in. Although it is a commuter school, it is close to home and family. They recently build a new business building, which is amazing, and offers more rooms for additional courses. Being able to enroll in the classes I need was an important factor in deciding a school.

CSUF is a commuter school so you have to be more proactive to make the connections that other students would at other universities. My best advice would be to join clubs and organizations to help your chances of networking and building relationships for a long time. And as most students come to class and leave, check out what the school has to offer in terms of extracurricular activities. There's more to CSUF than just coming to class.

The unique thing about my school that i compared to other schools is my I.D. card. I say my I.D. card because i can put money in it and use it to pay things, and one of the things i really liked about my I.D. card is that we can get free bus rides in Orange County. Which helped me alot because i always have to take the bus everywhere since i dont drive, I have to take the bus to school and back home. So I would consider my I.D. unique.

California State University of Fullerton is one of the many populated schools where students set their goals to achieve the best of themselves. Not to mention the all time famous Performing Arts Department, which is ranked top ten in the nation. California State University of Fullerton contains a huge diversity of all types of ethnicity. The students of Fullerton wants to be educated, yet knows how to have fun.

The most unique thing about my school compared to other schools is the diversity. I really enjoyed the diversity that was at the school. I also like the location it was very convient for me to get there. Finally i felt really safe at my school. There was an excellent source of security. There are emergencies poles all aorund campus and a full police station right on campus. This is a very safe and secure place.

I chose my school specifically for its teacher training program. I intend to become a high school history teacher, and upon completing my research of several schools around where I live, I discovered that CSUF has the best accredidation program of them all. Also, it is close to home and close to many surrounding attractions (i.e. Disnayland, Knott's Berry Farm, etc.) that make for wonderful weekend getaways.

It is huge and has many different programs to be a part of. If people are able to find their niche it is a great experience. I love my program and have found people who now know who I am and will help me succeed. There are many opportunities for that to be found, in many different subject areas, if sought out my the student.