California State University-Long Beach

« See more reviews of California State University-Long Beach

Long Beach State University offers a beautiful campus that takes pride in its appearance and academic caliber, as well as the diversity of its programs and student body.

My school is extremely diverse in culture, has a great learning atmosphere, as well as very will educated and credible faculty and staff that are very reliable.

This school is very diverse with nice people who are easy to get along with and very helpful professors and staff who do their best to help in any situations.

California State University-Long Beach is a beautiful school with lots of up-beat, hard working students and professors who want the best for their students.

Pedestrian filled campus with no parking, incredibly limited dorming space, and bureaucratic administration, but good academics, professors, and students.

The university has an eclectic, diverse student and staff population, and as a whole, the campus is environmentally conscious and achievement oriented.

A challenging environment with hard-working, fun-loving, and encouraging people located just minutes from the gorgeous beaches of Southern California.

My school is a melting pot of different societies in which everyone is encouraged to express themselves in a way that is comfortable for them.

Very large with many things to do (clubs, sports, greek life, etc.), a lot of people, a lot of resources for classes, and many good teachers.

California State University of Long Beach is an immense and academically challenging university that will push its students to succeed.