California State University-Long Beach

« See more reviews of California State University-Long Beach

My classmates and I are dedicated to make something of our lives so our generation can run this country one day successfully.

They are very active, willing to work with people and curious about anything, but sometimes they tend to be isolated, too.

Men and women going to school to get an education so that they can succeed in life but also having fun along the way.

They are very into the subject since I mosty took medieval history classes and were typically History Chanel nerds.

My classmates will answer any question you ask them, as long as its not too personal, too forward, or too hard.

All of the classmates i met in my first sememster at Cal State Long Beach were very helpful and supportive.

Some are very hard workers that will succeed in our field, while others will not make it past a few years.

My classmates are friendly, optmistic, laid back, helpful, supportive, diligent, focused and reassuring.

My classmates are friendly, energetic, and mostly female due to the fact that I am education major.

MY CLASSMATES ARE STUDENTS WHO HAVE A LOT OF POTENTIAL AND WHOSE MAIN GOAL IS TO PURSUE SUCCESS.