California State University-Long Beach

« See more reviews of California State University-Long Beach

Any person looking for a very diverse and accepting community with school spirit and the love for the city by the beach should attend this school. If they want to go where they can rely on getting friendly help any time, everyday, then this school is definitely for them. If they like to walk a lot and and be around a lot of other students, this campus is big enough to meet someone new every day.

A person who is dedicated to their educational goals, who is sociable and enjoys group activities, a person who has immence school pride and isn't afraid to sport a CSULB sticker on their car, one who enjoys sitting under a beautiful tree reading a book or just people watching while they wait for their next class and one who loves to walk because the parking is FAR.

Someone who likes the similiarity of high school and the feeling of college. I enjoy seeing familiar faces as I walk around campus. I like sharing classes with those familiar faces. The feeling of college I would say would have to be independence. I feel independent while walking through campus, but I know that my school will provide me with help if I need it.

A person who is very dedicated to school, this school is challenging. The campus is big, staying on campus and doing any extra curricular activities will help a person meet new people and learn more about the school. Overall it helps a person stay interested in school. As long as someone is interested in school they can always keep their grades up.

In reality, any person is welcome and should attend this University. It is well rounded, offers many activities that you can take advantage of. There are many clubs and groups anyone may join. Sports activities are unlimited. Any person who wants to be surroundedby a diverse group of people who share your same interests should attend.

Whomever attends this school should not be afraid of large groups of diverse and fun loving people. Also, he/she must be willing to walk long distances to class in any weather conditions (except snow!). If you are not well-rounded, this school will definitely help you to grow culturally, academically, physically, and politically.

Someone who is self motivated and self confident. It is easy to get lost in the scramble that ensues from living at a commuter school with 40000 other students. There are many distractions that present themselves while experiencing dorm life, espcially how many cities are in Los Angeles and in Southern California.

Someone who is up for an adventure. This school has a lot to offer wether it be academic clubs, classes like sufing101 or even sailing 101, sports and greek soroities and fraternaties. If you come to Long Beach with an open mind you will fall in love with the city and the campus.

The type of person that should attend the school is the type of person pursuing a higher learning and that would want to start out, as our motto states graduation begins today, and t ake on the world of a more prospective future for bettering themselves and the community.

I think people who are interested in learning and not partying should attend this school. This school is fun friendly, however, the vast majority of those who study here are here for just that, to study. That's what makes this school such a successful CSU I believe.