California State University-Monterey Bay Top Questions

Tell us about your professors.

Kathryn

All of my professors were great except for one. Definitely check out ratemyprofessor.com before you get your classes and listen to the reviews! I didn't and I got the worst teacher. The rest of them were great though. They were always helpful and actually new my name. I could contact them at any time and they were willing to stay after class to help me.

Kathryn

Last day to enter is JUNE 15TH!
$10,000 ScholarshipPoints Giveaway