California State University-Sacramento

« See more reviews of California State University-Sacramento

Sac State is a really good school that offers a wide variety of activities from recreational rock climbing to social networking through sororities, fraternities and a wide -range of clubs while still welcoming education and studying in the library and 24hour Academic Resource Center.

I am currently enrolled in the honors program at Sacrament State and I am really enjoying being part of this group. My honors classes are smaller, only about 25 students per class. I am able to connect with the teachers and other students on a personnel level.

I think that my campus could best be described as a community where people are individuals, and also all have the common knowledge that they want to pursue a career and understand that they need to succeed in school in order to make their dreams come true.

Sac State is a very divers campus. Everyone is friendly, it makes you feel like if you were at home. There is plenty of help available for those that need it and its free so its great for those that need it and take advantage from it.

Great school! Very diverse and a beautiful campus. A school that sets you for the future. The school have good programs: EOP, CAMP, MEP, etc . Different programs like those mentioned enable students to suceed. Ledership begins here .

At California State University - Sacramento, students start as freshmen just like anywhere else, but most people come with knowing who they already are, until the years pass and then we become characters that never existed.

The school is a mid-size one. However, there are several different departments that serve mainly on different tasks. The school also offers students many several programs that can help its students to succeed academically.

California State University of Sacramento is a school with a positive learning atmosphere where one would feel comfortable to sit down, sip a cup of coffee, enjoy nature, while on a laptop catching up on homework.

Sacramento State is a clean slate to fullfill your academic dreams, an opportunity to make life long relationships with professional mentors, and a wonderful resource to start your journey in high education.

CSU Sacramento is diverse and dimensional in its campus, learning approeach, and student population; you cannot browse the campus without getting the taste and feel of many various and interesting things.