California State University-Sacramento

« See more reviews of California State University-Sacramento

Sacramento State is like it's own little town inside the city, it's the perfect place to live on campus, and the classes can be a lot of fun.

Sacramento State is a school that offers a great, well-rounded education and accomadates both social interaction and private study space.

My school has a lot of diversity whether it be racially, sports, clubs, sororities and fraternities, and all of the other activities.

Californa State University is a very diverse campus that is academically focused, yet offers a variety of extracurricular activities.

My school is a place where people from different places go and learn about one another while at the same time, becoming one family.

The campus is larg with a very diverse population, and it is a beautiful sight witnessing all the colorful trees during the fall.

Friendly and diversified school atmosphere. Very laid-back most of the semester, but can get very intense during finals week.

This sprawling campus houses a wide variety of educational programs for degree-seekers of all ages and from all walks of life.

Sacramento State is a very friendly campus and the teachers provide a lot of support for students who are trying to succeed

California State University, Sacramento is an important part of the community, committed to access, quality and diversity.