California State University-Sacramento

« See more reviews of California State University-Sacramento

Sacramento State is a commuter school that strives to create a campus community, but is not often successful.

CSUS allows you to make your education, social life, and campus interaction anything you would like it to be.

Sacramento State has a beautiful campus, with a strong faculty who cares about the success of their students.

CSUS is a diverse, enthusiastic community of learning that is affordable and offers a wealth of possability.

a medium sized school with many trees around that makes the academic environment very pleasing to the eye.

A place where my brain works hard, but is relaxed because the is always something new to look forward to.

CSU Sacramento is a bright, colorful, and academically challenging place anyone would be happy to attend.

CSU Sacramento is a beautiful, green simple campus with plenty of opportunities and successful students.

A College who focuses on the nominal dollar amount the spend the gauge effectiveness of their programs.

CSUS is a commuter school with many different types of people, which opens your eyes to the real world.