Carroll University

« See more reviews of Carroll University

Carroll University is a small campus located near beautiful, historic downtown Waukesha. It challenges students academically while providing a great learning and living community. Despite its size, it has much to offer in both on and off campus events which vary from volunteering at the local Salvation Army or giving students the opportunity to just a three dollar Brewers game ticket on a friday night. I was hesitant at first about coming to a school this size, but after living here for almost a year I have grown to absolutly love it and all that it has to offer.

Carroll University is amazing. We are very diverse with different ethnicities, cultures, points of view, disabilities and abilities. The classes are small and the professors get to know the students. Most professors here assign students to write short autobiographies for the first assignment so they get an idea of who the student is. The school has around 3,500 students and has D3 atheletics and has many clubs. The campus is small so it is easy to see friends and still meet new people everyday. The only con about Carroll University is that it is very expensive.

My school is small and comfortable. There is a shortage of diversity, but the people are friendly for the most part. Most of the students tend to be nursing, education, or physical therapy students. Being a creative student, I wish it placed more emphasis on the arts. The professors are usually nice, however working with people in high places at Carroll is usually stressful, like meeting with your advisor. It is easy to get a work study job. The downtown area is only about a 15 minute walk, and there isn't much to do there but it is cute.

Carroll University is an institution focusing on the personal attention and success of its students; Carroll works toward providing a well rounded education, one that exposes students to a variety of educational, professional, and personal opportunities.

Carroll College represents a proud heritage and excitment of change for the students in the future through academic challenges, extra- curricular activities along with various social aspects encountered.

Carroll is a close community of students and faculty dedicated to achieving a superior education, while developing character and building relationships and that will carry into the future.

Carroll University gives its students a small town feel, creating a strong sense of community, but is also large enough to offer a wide array of opportunities and cultural diversity.

Carroll has the ultimate small-college atmosphere, with a campus that easily begins to feel like home and classes that thrive on personal connectins between students and professors.

My school is the best school for education and meeting new people and joining in many different types of activities that apply to everyone cue to the smaller size campus.

Carroll University is an academically challenging school that takes into account each individual's student's background in order to make each individual student succeed.