Carroll University

« See more reviews of Carroll University

Carroll University Is best known for being the oldest school in Wisconsin. It is a university that has a lot of background and stories behind it. This campus is welcoming, kind and upbeat. Although, it is what people would call a "suitcase college." On the weekends there are a good majority of students that will go home. There are a good amount that stay here as well though. I would reccommend this University to anyone because it is a very good school academically with so much to offer its students. It promises them a great future beyond these doors.

Carroll is an amazing campus that is located in beautiful Waukesha, Wi. Carroll offers many events throughout the year that appeal to a variety of people. I am currently in the Nursing program as well as a minor in Photography. I am greatful of the small class sizes that Carroll University has to offer. The small class size contributes to the added time that I have and spend with my instructors. Both of my program choices challenge me to think above and beyond what is in my text book. This has allowed me to tap into things that are original.

My school is best known for being the oldest college in the state. Carroll College tries to keep their old reputation by having their buildings made out of bricks and other interesting architectural designs. The school is also well known for having very educated professors with small class sizes, for a more one-on-one educational experience. With such an educational experience, students are able to learn more about their professions in a more in-depth fashion.

Carroll University, in my eyes, is best known for their history. Carroll is the oldest college in Wisconsin and a great amount of history. From the indian mounds on the front lawn of Main to the actual buildings itself. Everyone who comes to Carroll can see this great history of Wisconsin in information at the entrance of the Carroll or on the indian mounds. I have learned what Carroll has become and how far it has come from the 1800's.

Our school is best known for nursing, which is a great program here. My roommate is in the nursing program and loves all the friends and professors. Education is actually ranked highly here, higher than most UW schools. I took some courses in the education program and the teachers really love their fields. Exercise science is also big here and a lot of students love the classes and teachers.

Our school was best known for the experience you get from your teachers, most have their PhD's and are extremely intelligent. You may have a class with just 15 people in it, and that really enhances your learning ability. The teachers also give out their phone numbers and emails and tell you to contact them at anytime if you ever have any questions or concerns. I loved that.

Carroll is best known for having a large variety of majors for a smaller school. There are many fields and careers to explore that sometimes are not given at large universities, and all are in three to six year programs. There is not an easy major or a slacking major because all are challenging and rigorous, preparing you for the field you will work in one day.

Carroll College, now Carroll University, is best known for it's Nursing and Physical Therapy programs. We are also known for our very welcoming and friendly attitude toward new-comers. Carroll also has a wonderful Music program with exceptional professors.

My school is best known for being the first college in the state of wisconsin. They have a very strong programs in nursing, PT, AT, OT, and exercise science. Also the NFL team Chicago Bears used our logo to come up with the famous C on there helmets.

Carroll is best known for their degrees in health sciences. The majority of students who attend are planning on healthcare careers and many of the other majors have a smaller amount of students enrolled