Central Michigan University

« See more reviews of Central Michigan University

I wish i had known to take advantage of the many opportunites that my school has to offer for students. Now intering my somp year i will be more active and more outgoing for campus activities

Before I came to this school I wish that I would have known how many extra classes are required outside your major as well as how difficult it is to enroll in classes before they are full.

Money... I wish that i had more scholarships and some more money to pay for my schooling. I can't live on campus this year because of the fact neithier parents or i could afford it.

I wish I would have known that there is really nothing to do outside of the campus. There is a Walmart and a Target that's in walking distance from the school and that's it.

I wish I would have known all the hard work you do have to put into school. Studying is not an option like it was in high school, it is a priority.

I felt I knew msotly everything I needed to know - particularly because of the information given to me during orientation.

I wish I would have been able to sit in on a few classrooms. It's hard to know whether the class sizes are adequate.

How tiny the town was, I came from a Big 10 university town so I didn't really know how small it really was

I think that I was ready to come to this school. Possibly know more about diverstiy.

I wish I would have known how hard it is to balance school work with leisure time.