Burlington, VT
Champlain College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Champlain College

Charlie

Champlain College is best know for the tight knit community that it exists in. It is set on a hillside a couple blocks up from downtown Burlington, VT. From the both the IDX center and the Miller Information Common you can look out over the town and see the gorgeous lake champlain. The campus itself is located in a neighborhood so there may be a doorm (renovated victorian house) next door or maybe just a neighbor of the school. It is an amazing place to live and if you love the outdoors you will be right at home.

I think that compared to my friends who stayed in our home town after high school graduation, I had a much more enriching experience by moving to an out of state school and "starting over again." I think both the parents and the students have to keep an open mind about their education experience. Student have to keep in mind that college is an educational experience and parents have to know that college is also a way their children learn a ton of new social skills. If we focused on school 24/7, our heads would explode.

Emilie

For the Game Design Major, most of my classmates as socially-inept boys who play too many video games.

Though I've only finished one year of college, I've learned much more than what appeared on my courses? syllabi. Life in college should be 50% academics and 50% life. While the checks and loans are technically paying for the ?education?, no dollar amount has yet been imagined that can buy the stimulating, inspiring, and purely human based learning that takes place at a college or university. In other words, find the school that offers the right courses prepare you for a life at work, but also be sure to find the school where you feel comfortable among the students. Half of what we learn in college cannot come from a textbook, but instead is only available in the form of human interaction. We learn from our missteps, our successes our networks, and the unique minds of everyone around us. Don't send an introvert to a party school.

I tell them how Champlain is known to the students as "Camp Champ", since it's like going to camp sometimes.

Champlain College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.