South Abington Township, PA
Clarks Summit University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Clarks Summit University

Fixed  rate loan

Fixed  rate loan

Jared

CSU is the perfect place to be Christ centered and career ready. The students are always seeking God first but looking to be a powerful tool in the world. The community there is very close-knit and so students learn in an environment that is friendly and trustworthy.

Mariah

I love attending CSU! The education is outstanding, the faculty and staff are supportive and helpful, and the community feel of the University, including dorm life, is like no other. There are many opportunities to get involved on campus and in the surrounding community. Clarks Summit's goal is to provide a Christ centered education and to prepare students for their future career. I think they are doing a great job!

Ian

(The School's name is now Clarks Summit University) CSU is an amazing school for a Christian to come for their degree. You don't have to plan to be a Bible major, either. We have many different programs available, and you will still get a strong biblical education along with your major. The relationships you will build here will last you the rest of your life.

Kalista

I love this school. It's perfect for those who want a good college education and also for those who want to grow spiritually....

Student Missions Fellowship is huge at BBC. It is dedicated to installing a life-long burden for missions and missionaries in the student's lives.

The students at my school are wonderful. Everyone is so kind and always looking out for each other's needs.

Angelica

Intramurals are very popular, plays and musicals are also popular. There is also normally a huge turnout for home sports games, and the recreation center is also well used.

The students are welcoming and hold to conservative values.

This school is best known for its effort to glorify God in all it does while also bringing the body of Christ together to help each other. Majority of the people here, both facuality and students go out of their way to help another who's in need.

Always do your best in whatever you do, even if you don't like it. There's a reason it's been placed in your life, so don't let it go to waste. Aim to learn instead of getting good grades and a high GPA. Neither of those matter if you did not learn anything after you get your diploma. Think ahead financially! It may not seem like a big deal now, but your future self will appreciate it. Plan ahead, save money, sign up for as many scholarships as possible. Be careful who you hang out with. Even if you call yourself independent from others, the people around you can and will have more of an impact on you and your education then you may think. Take time to meet people and build relationships. Networking and growing that group of contacts will greatly benefit you. Lastly, teachers and facualty are there for a reason! Don't fight through high school all by yourself. There are people there you can and want to help you, take advantage of that when you need it.

If you are a Christian who is devoted to glorifying God in all that you do, this is the college for you. Baptist Bible College not only deepens your understanding of God and His Word, but they also expand your knowledge here but studying and researching other viewpoints and discussing them in groups. Each class, no matter what your major, is aimed to glorify God and bring the body of Christ together.

Stephen

This is a season of life that you will never repeat. If I could advise you, these are the things I would say.1. Make the most of each moment. You only do this once. Be bold. Be wise, but try new things. Do this and you will graduate with no regret. 2. You mind is fresh and young LEARN EVERYTHING! Your mind is a sponge. It will soak up so much. Do all of your homework, do the extra credit. You are prime for learning. Do not waste your beautiful mind. 3. Seek out good company. You will become the sum total of the friends you keep. Choose them wisely, and then stand by them, defend them, encourage them, invest in them. There is something about the human soul that is eternal. Nothing else in life is…. Focus your time on people.4. Never second-guess what you love.You will have people ask you all the time if you know what you are going to do with your degree. DO NOT let that get to you. You are doing what you love and loving what you do. There are few greater things in life. It is worth it.

The best feature of the school is the faculty. While they may not be world renown, they sincerely care about the students and will sacrifice so much to ensure our advancement.

The Office of Student Development is the WORST part of the school. They often forget that the point of Higher level education is education. They weight down their most talented students and impede them from succeeding academically, spiritually and economically.

If I could talk to myself as a high school senior after experiencing college, I would tell myself to not be nervous. College is great, it is fun and the people are incredible. Here is where you will make true friendships that will last forever. Financial aid might constantly be a worry in the back of your mind. Do not worry about the future; you will figure out what you are supposed to do and where you are supposed to go. God is good and He will provide and He will bring you through. I would also tell myself to be prepared. You will experience more growth and more change than you ever have before. You will realize how much you need the Lord and He will show you areas you must improve on. Work hard in every area of college-growing in the Lord, making friends, schoolwork. It will all be worth it.

I wish I had known that there are a lot of rules but they are possible to follow. They are not impossible to obey.

Strong believing Christians in Jesus Christ, or those who want to know Jesus Christ and walk with Him all their lives. It must be someone who is willing to follow rules and work hard.

I would tell myself as a high school senior to take more steps at becoming independent and not so reliant on my parents' presence in my life. I gained confidence simply by being with my parents everywhere I went. Without my parents at college, it was hard for me to be confident in things I did. I would also encourage myself to not be so self-focused. I was always concerned about getting good grades, so I spent a lot of time on school work. This limited my ability and willingness to socialize or volunteer large amounts of my time to noteworthy causes. When I came to college, I still had this tendency to focus on myself rather than others. Lastly, I would tell myself to pray consistently that God would prepare my mind and heart for the transition into college. I rarely asked God for help as I anticipated the entrance into a new stage in life. I believe if I had been more faithful in praying, I would have been more prepared for college life, and my transition would have been easier.

The professors are wonderful. They deeply care about students and want them to succeed. They push them to do their best, and they help students who struggle. They even take extra time outside of class to help if needed. Professors are very flexible and willing to work with students under certain circumstances. Professors eat with students and do extracurricular things with students to get to know them better.

I always tell my friends how much I have grown and continue to grow in my relationship with Christ. I gain so much encouragement and insight into the Bible through chapel worship and messages and through Bible classes. Because everyone around me takes time for personal devotions, it is so easy to spend time studying God's Word and talking to Him. My friends at college encourage me so much and offer additional support in my walk with God.

Benjamin

Baptist Bible college is best know for providing a biblical based education of the upmost quality. Professors strive hard to make BBC not simply about earning a diploma, but gaining practical knowledge in the various fields you study. BBC is not structured to earn you good grades, but is instead focused on helping you as a unique person to learn and as you strive to do this, grades will fall into place naturally because you are learning.

Baptist Bible College is a relatively small school and because of this students have the opportunity to get to know professors on a personal level. This sort of structure is unique among modern universities and is immeasurably profitable because it provides opportunities for students to seek out and glean practical wisdom for life. Another aspect of BBC that I highly value is the dorm life . Instead of partying, playing video games, or engaging in other rowdy activities students enjoy working hard in their free time to learn and discussing how it applies to life on and off campus.

If I could give my high school senoir self addvice I would say " Do not stress over your grades,enjoy learing for the sake of learing itself and when you do this grades will come natually." I would then go on to explain that although grades are a good indication of your progress they can never truly measure the extent of your education. The value of education that is available in college is priceless, however if it is reduced to merely passing tests and completing assignments then the education itself is squandered because it is no longer about learning. I would also tell myself not stay up late cramming but instead to work hard thoughout the entire semester weather it is the first day of finnals week or the first day of classes. Find ways to apply what you are learing to the real world because this is where your education will truly be meared to the extent that you can take what you were given and use it. What is the value of an education if it is not accuired in a fassion which allows it to be applied?

Clarks Summit University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.