Clarkson University Top Questions

Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

Libby

Personally, I'm fond of the bar-style high tables on the top floor of the student center, late at night. It's just as quiet as the library. (But don't steal my spot!). The building the library is in offers rentable (free, for 3 hours at a time per person) study rooms that you can lock, and they're pretty much soundproof if that's the environment you like. All the academic buildings have little 'pockets' of tables, chairs, and couches, so you can pick your favorite spot if you really like the atmosphere of one building or another. You also get plenty of desk space in your dorm room if you'd rather stick to home!

Libby

The best place to do work depends on what type of study habits you have. There is always the classic library with several tables and computers, with everyone there with you. The campus has multiple labs to do work in depending on your major but are welcomed to anyone... Such as the CEC lab located in snell, where their computers have two screens so you can have more than one program running and see both. But if the lab or library aren't up your alley, you can always resort to an empty class room during the evening with a chalkboard and desks(which is an excellent idea, when you have several friends are trying to cram for an exam such as math)

The library, erc, tac, snell, and the student center are all great places to study.