Clearfield County Career and Technology Center Top Questions

Vicky

If I could go back to address my high school self, I would tell myself to be more adventurous. To branch out and open yourself up to trying new things. The more you experience the more you learn. I would tell myself to travel and soak in as much culture outside of our little town as I could, but in doing so never forget the lessons and the morals I learned here. I would also add that I would remind myself that it's ok to not be perfect. That I only need to worry about being a good person, and being happy. Pleasing everyone is exhausting and will make you forget to take time for yourself.

Krystalynn

If I could go back and talk to myself as a highschool senior I would definetly change some things. In highschool, I was always an accomplished student and athlete, but I believed school would always be easy. I would have definetly put more time into my studies and dedicated myself to saving money for college. I would have told myself that boys come and go and to focus on my career as it would always soothe my broken hearts. Also, I think I would have convinced myself that furthering my education would not only benefit myself but would benefit my children. Now that I have a two year old little boy I wish my senior year I would not have been so selfish. Maybe in highschool if I wasn't worried about having the cutest outfit I would have a career by now. The truth is I have no regrets about highschool. I dream of being the carefree, fun-loving highschool senior I once was, but now my job is to provide the kind of life that my son will be able to one day look back at his school years and say, "Mom, I don't regret a thing."