Clearwater Christian College

« See more reviews of Clearwater Christian College

My school is a Christian, Liberal Arts college with a wide variety of majors and minors where you will be taught from a Christain perspective but not secluded from the teachings of evolution; you will recieve a balanced education with a great student to teacher ratio so that you can really get to know your professors (most have a doctorate in their area of study) on a personal basis; it is regionally accredited with a great staff who really cares about the student and where academics is stressed.

This is a conservatice, christian college with few atheletics for people to do and focused on academics but all to the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. This school will try to help students in any way that they can, and it is alot fo fun on this campus becuase it is a family atmosphere.

Clearwater Christian College is a place were students can come a get a high quality education from outstanding faculty, who care about thier future, and they will also have the opportunity to make life-long friends that will be there for you no matter what you are going through.

Clearwater Christian College is a small school with a great environment; the students are overall really cool people and the teachers are able to connect and teach on a more individual basis than is possible at larger schools.

Clearwater Christian College is filled with compassionate Christians who only want to do Gods will by strengthening their students for the real world; the show their students love and compassion in and out of classes.

Clearwater Christian College is a Christ centered learning environment that encourages the students to strive in their studies while also having fun with each other and helping those around them.

Clearwater Christian College is a small family atmosphere college that is determined to give you the best academic education possible while helping you grow spiritually in your walk with God.

This school is a great place to attend if you are looking for small college with small classes and great relationships with friends and teachers...and of course the beach isn't bad either!

Because of Clearwater Christian College's size, the faculty that really cares about their students and wants them to learn, and the students are friendly and involved.

Clearwater Christian College is a great academic institution which promotes spiritual and academic growth and excellence through mentoring by students and teachers.