Clearwater Christian College

« See more reviews of Clearwater Christian College

Anyone looking for a liberal arts college founded on Christian principles should attend this college, specifically those who can cope with a tighter set of rules to adhere to. One raised in private school his whole life may not find the experience dificult, but a public school student may find some of the rules and regulations tought to swallow. All in all, however, the ballance of Christian ethics, excellent education, involved faculty, athletics, fine arts, and socializing WILL apeal to anyone seeking a place where a liberal arts degree and the potential for incredible spiritual growth are both available.

I personally feel that anyone seeking after Christ should attend this college; even if you are unsure who Christ really is and you want to find out more about him. Then this is the college for you. The students, staff/faculty will help encourage you with your personal walk with Christ. I know that they have been impacted my life tremendously. I am so thankful for such a great academic and spiritual college, a safe place, a special love given from the people there. When life becomes challenging I know I have plenty of people whom I can turn towards.

Someone who wants to grow in the Lord as well as academics would do well at this school. A flexible attitude that respects authority and looks for the good in others and their circumstances would carry someone a long way here. If you want to seek God's will for your life and develop personal relationships with great people that have similiar standards, convictions, and backgrounds as you do, it's a great place. The professors know what they're talking about and there are no teacher's aides teaching classes, which is a bonus.

This school is a Christian college so most people are Christian. Also, this school is expensive so you have to have a desire to do well and want a job in the future. It helps to have a rich family but scholarships are avaailable to some degree. This school is also small, so teachers get to know their students and is willing to help them; you have to be able to ask for help and know that teachers will push you to do your best. Also, students should never give up no matter the circumstances. Finally, beleive in yourself.

Clearwater Christian College is for students who are looking for a great liberal arts education taught from a Christian perspective. It is perfect for those who want to attend a small private school in order to get to know people. Clearwater Chritian runs between 600 and 800 students so it is easy to get conected on campus with fellow students so it is good for students who may be overwhelmed with a large university. The small class size also fosters learning for those who learn on a more personable level.

A person that is ready for aggressive learning in a fantastic environment should attend CCC! Clearwater Christian College offers students an accredited degree for an affordable price-all within a Christian atmosphere. The opportunities for campus involvement, community service, and local attractions all make Clearwater an excellent school to attend for any person that wants a solid education.

A Conservative, Christian student with the desire to earn an accredited liberal arts degree should attend this school. If you plan to major in the fine arts, do not come here! The facilities are paltry to say the least. However, education, business, and science majors will appreciate the variety of opportunities awaiting them at Clearwater Christian College.

There are many types of people who can attend my school, but mostly people who are Christians attend Clearwater Christian College. It is a place where people can share their religious views and be able to understand the Bible more fully. It is a place where people can enjoy the company of others without being criticized for their beliefs.

Anyone who wants to learn well, grow in their relationship with Christ, be impacted and impact other people with Christ's love, develop great friendships with students and faculty/staff alike, learn how to be a servant-minded spiritual leader both at school and for the rest of their life. Clearwater is in the business of discipleship.

A person who is willing to put up with rules that better help the run of the campus. Also a person who is focused on academics but also enjoys some social activites. We also have a great intercollegiate sports program for those who are athletic. Also, someone who enjoys being around people and wants to build life long friendships.