Clearwater Christian College

« See more reviews of Clearwater Christian College

Some factors that might keep you from attending Clearwater Christian College are a lack of respect for rules, or if you aren't fond of a smaller student body (CCC is made up of roughly 600 students). Also if you are not a Christian, and not seeking a Christian education so that you can use your future career for God's glory, then this school is probably not the place for you.

One who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. Anyone who wants to live a worldly life and doesn't like to follow more strict rules. Anyone who does not love God, his/her fellow man/woman, life, and grace. Anyone just looking to party their way through college would not fit in well here either.

Students who are not interested in being mentored in preparation for their careers should not attend Clearwater. The school takes a personal interest in each student to help them mature and grow in every area during their time here at Clearwater.

I don't think that people who do not agree with the religious affiliation of this school should attend here; they will not feel comfortable and probably not do very well, although the school would like to talk to anyone.

It is a very conservative school, so people unwilling to have strict rules on conduct and externals such as dress and hair should not attend. It is also a fundamental Christian school.

Someone who does not believe in God would probably not feel comfortable at this college seeing that it is a Christian College, but they will still be welcomed and loved.

The kind of person who should not attend is a person who sturugles with a structured enviorment. If you are a little more free spirited choose another college.

Someone who can't respect authority or someone who can't take school seriously should not attend this competitive and conservative school.

Anyone who does not like to follow rules. It is a Christian based school, so anyone that is not religious I would not advise to go here.

Someone who does not believe in God, who does not care about academics, who is lazy, or who likes large universities.