Collin County Community College District

« See more reviews of Collin County Community College District

When I talk about my school, I love to talk about how the insitute has great teachers and students who actually want to be there. This does not seem to be true when someone thinks about a community college. I love to brag about the workshops available, how great the Mckinney campus library is, and beautiful the Spring Creek campus is. I think this is the perfect college to get any student to the next level of education.

When telling friends and associates about my school the most improtant thing to me is convenience and cost. The school is located close to my home and this allows for a short travel time. Cost is also a huge factor as I am an adult student working my way through my degree. The minimal cost allows me to pay for school as I go.

The environment around the school is very comforting and relaxing. I love to tell them how in the entrance way, there is a waterfall. It makes me calm while present. The teachers are very understanding and they actually care about you, or at least pretend. It is a good transition from high school to a university.

I brag about how wonderful the teachers are here. I think it takes a good teacher to reach all the students in a class, so I find it amazing that the teachers here manage it.

The thing I brag about the most when I tell my friends about Collin County Community College is the school's overall sense of unity, despite each person's unique situation.

I brag that my school is big, yet small. I also brag that it is very affordable with many classes available for transfer.

That my professors are nice, and the classes are small--which is pretty rare to have happen in college.

The location of the school is very convinient, it's 5 miles a way from my home.