Cornerstone University

« See more reviews of Cornerstone University

Anyone can attend this school. It gets a little expensive, so I think it scares a lot of lower class students away. On the flip side, upper class students might not come here because the school isn't distinguished enough for them.

A person who is passionate about their walk with the Lord. If you have a deep desire to surround yourself with other christians who will push you spiritually, the Cornerstone is an amazing option!

Anyone who wishes to attend. A person learning to grow in their faith with God or wanting to know about God as well. Willing to fill out many scholarships, but in the end is worth it.

The type of person that should attend this school are people that are willing to see something different and are willing to find Christ or are from some type of religious background.

Someone who enjoys being around other people and having a stong love for their religious and spirutal beliefs, which are very much reinforced by most peers and the administration.

Someone who loves the Lord, and wants a Christian education should attend Cornerstone. It should also be someone with a great attitude and a willingness to work for their degree.

Students that want to have a Christian atmosphere and who like small campuses. Anyone who wants to have a good atmosphere where they know they will get a good education.

Anyone looking to improve their relationship with other people and with God, while still learning and getting a good education.

Someone who is looking to grow deeper in their faith and learn about their future carreer from a Christian perspective.

Someone who is focused on their schoolwork, and is looking for a positive Christian community to support them.