CUNY Bernard M Baruch College

« See more reviews of CUNY Bernard M Baruch College

As a business school, many people do dress ?business casual? or even come to class straight from work or an interview. My friend who went to the School of Visual Arts (SVA), which is right next to Baruch?s Vertical Campus, told me that Baruch students have style and that SVA students dress more artsy and different in a distinct way. I think a lot of people who have known each other since high school or from freshmen year at Baruch stay in their circle of friends and as people become sophomores, juniors, and seniors they do not care to meet new people at Baruch especially since Baruch is a commuter school. Students are not forced or as willing to open up and meet others compared to colleges with dorms, but besides classes there are also many clubs at Baruch to join and other activities to engage in to meet more people.

Yes, although the school was voted one of the most diverse in the country, there is not much interaction between different groups of students outside of class. Baruch students are there because they want to make a lot of money and graduate sans debt, but a lot of them aren't happy with their careers. Once the semester is over, students don't keep up their friendships because there are no dorms and no real campus to bond in.

Stereotypes are definitely not accurate. Stereotypes generalize a whole group of people, and we all know no one person is alike. Any kind of stereotype is misconception about what people do not know about others.

To a certain extent. I think as an individual you have to create your own realm. I enjoyed going to Frank's Express Pizza (www.FranksExpressPizza.com)

To an extent they are, yes. If you are looking for a fun-loving feeling of social openness, this is not the place for it.

For the occasional student here and there, it is accurate, but for the majority, it is not.

No, it is not accurate because Baruch has many programs and clubs that are active.

1. Very accurate 2. Very accurate 3. Accurate 4. Yes very accurate

No because I have met some biology majors.

Crowded and Asian but never boring