CUNY Hunter College

« See more reviews of CUNY Hunter College

I wish that I had known what a great school and affordable it is so that I may have made the decision to attend sooner. After graduation I attended a school out of state that was very expensive. Not only was it expensive, but I made the wrong decision in going so far away. I wish I had been aware of the benefits of attending a school closer to home.

I wish I had known how competitive and fast paced the college was. Knowing that everything moved a lot faster than I thought would have made me buckle up and be well informed about the career choices and courses that I had to take in order to attain the degree in an appropriate number of years that it required to finish.

One thing i wish someone had told me about freshman year is to join as much clubs as possible and be social. When you're out there doing things it can be more beneficial to you in the long run. Making friends and knowing more people can help you get many connections that will help you towards your career.

I wish I knew to get involved in more social groups. Outside the clubs, there really is not much going on on campus, and therefore little opprotunity to meet people. A good social life requires that you take the first step.

Before coming to Hunter College, I wish I had known how to properly write a research paper using MLA and APA format. I wish that I knew more of their major requirements before coming to going to this school

I wish I had known about the work load because it is difficult to hold a job and manage alot of the schoolwork, but I am able to do it, it just becomes extremely time consuming.

I wish I had known ways I can fulfill my GER courses faster and under what circumstances am I not allowed to take a minor along with certain majors.

That getting a lab seat in Organic chem was going to take be two semesters. Everyone is either achem or bio major and needs lab hours

I wish that I would have known what I want to major in instead of exploring and taking so many different courses.

I wish I knew what it felt like to graduate with no debt so I would not have been apprehensive to begin with.