New York, NY
CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice

Yaritma

It is a great school to attend and is not all about criminal justice but we do fight against injustices.

Melanie

Cuny is an overall great school. Nothing is better than the fact that most/all students have the same or similar mindset and goal as well as interest in the same field! The professors are well experienced, educated and polite as well. The campus is beautiful, safe, full of relatable and helpful students.

Shiny

I enjoyed my experience at John Jay--I learned a lot from my professors and classes.

Cm

Great value for money and great quality. The focus on justice as a core value also provides for a holistic education, cultivating not only expertise in their chosen field but also compassion and empathy, which leads to perceptive thinking. I have no regrets attending this college.

Islam

John Jay is a decent school that allows you to achieve many things. John Jay can help you to be successful. The school is very safe. Everyone goes their own way but there is always someone there to help you out. I have no negative comments for the school.

Marie-Grace

I have been in CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice for over 3 years now and is currently enrolled as an Undergraduate student. I have had a great experience so far in John Jay. Out of all the CUNY's in New York City, John Jay is one of the best colleges allow students to be involved on campus. We have a community hour every school day and have growing amount of club and events every day that we encourage students to be part of. John Jay also has a strong Student Government that represents that student of the school, and work hard all year round.

Kisan

I would say that John Jay is a fun place to be around, and a great place to get an education. Regardless if you want to go into law enforcement or not, getting your education here is worth it. Being a CUNY school it is way cheaper than your standard Ivy League school, but getting your education here is also worth it because you’ll be in a great atmosphere with great people. JJ is so worth it!!

Shelby

I am in love with the college. I moved from the west coast, and so far have loved the lifestyle of the college. There is an incredible things about being with people and professors who love and care for the material they are teaching. Everyday is something different; there are times the material is challenging but to me this is something I love.

Josefina

John Jay is an excellent College because It brings hope and make sure that everyone is getting their education and the Professors make sure that everyone is getting has much help as they can. Also at John Jay they have so many resources for everyone to get has much help as they need. If you need help with writing, reading, math and science they have people that can help them even when the Professor can't at that time, you know that you have someone else that can help.

Lindsay

A great school that make anyone feel welcome no matter your background. I've never had any issue with anything or anyone in this school. Everyone is really chill and just focused on doing the best they can in school while also having fun. No issues with this school.

CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.