Brooklyn, NY
CUNY New York City College of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend CUNY New York City College of Technology

Angel

I enjoy attending my school when i am in the Academic building which is the nicest building they have to offer in my opinion. The students in the hallways seem friendly and there is alot of professionalism going on in that building where the health majors are practiced. I like the area because it is right by Dumbo and the Brooklyn Bridge. There is surely more than enough food places located around my school. In general, CUNY New York City College Of Technology is a school with alot of potential and is slowly growing.

Mercedes

I really feel comfortable there and the energy level is great so many great events happening and the people are cool. Ther are good professors who really care and are helpful overall good vibes. I had options but I chose to go here because it was a good fit for me and I know it will be a good fit for more to come.

Jackandie

In my opinion, New York City College of Technology has a chance of being a good school but they have a lot of things they have to improve. For starters, not all professors teaching are effective. Some professor put more effort into their lesson plans than others and some just don't care about the value of the student's education. As a student, when you feel like you are not learning much in the classroom you start doubting what you have learned in school and how prepared you will be for your career once you graduate.

Ibrahim

I started my first semester at City Tech in the fall of 2017. My professors I had were available for any help that I needed in different subjects I was struggling in. The student life at the school is great as well. I went to multiple fun and interesting events such as a talent show, drag ball, and events involving organizations like NYPIRG and the Student Government Association. I would recommend City Tech as a school for anyone due to its friendly atmosphere, dedicated professors and staff, and the wonderful opportunities to be a part of at this institution.

Chaimae

CUNY NYCCT is a good college for a person who wants a cheap college and easy classes to get a degree. But there is no social life, no extracurricular activities, student engagement is so little. It's not a good place if you want to learn about the stuff you actually care about.

Rukhsat

I love it. It’s a calm place to study, hang out, and the professors are very hard working at their job. It is a really good productive college. Every time I visit, I feel like I am home, a wonderful place to earn your degree and major on what you love.

Ecclesia

My school supports diversity, encourages growth, and pushes students to be the best they can be.

Rosario

It good college to go to and great environment.How there are manys places for students can study.In the library is good place to study and there are tutors. There are good professors and help you explain the lesson if you didn’t understand. They have good office hours and always available.

Marcelle

I love Cuny, my professors are all working in the field and very supportive and knowledgeable.

Muhammad

CUNY New York City College of Technology has been pretty decent to me . I came into this school in the end of August of 2018 not know how to deal with this transition from high school to college. But the professors at this college really helped me to settle into this new and scary environment. Aside from the professors, all of this colleges resources helped me as well. for example, the massive library helped to keep on track with my essays and speeches I had to do. Also the peer tutoring sessions help me to stay on track with my academics. So, overall I believe that NYC College of Technology great school to go to when starting your college career.

CUNY New York City College of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.