Brooklyn, NY
CUNY New York City College of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend CUNY New York City College of Technology

Ibrahim

I started my first semester at City Tech in the fall of 2017. My professors I had were available for any help that I needed in different subjects I was struggling in. The student life at the school is great as well. I went to multiple fun and interesting events such as a talent show, drag ball, and events involving organizations like NYPIRG and the Student Government Association. I would recommend City Tech as a school for anyone due to its friendly atmosphere, dedicated professors and staff, and the wonderful opportunities to be a part of at this institution.

Chaimae

CUNY NYCCT is a good college for a person who wants a cheap college and easy classes to get a degree. But there is no social life, no extracurricular activities, student engagement is so little. It's not a good place if you want to learn about the stuff you actually care about.

Rukhsat

I love it. It’s a calm place to study, hang out, and the professors are very hard working at their job. It is a really good productive college. Every time I visit, I feel like I am home, a wonderful place to earn your degree and major on what you love.

Ecclesia

My school supports diversity, encourages growth, and pushes students to be the best they can be.

Rosario

It good college to go to and great environment.How there are manys places for students can study.In the library is good place to study and there are tutors. There are good professors and help you explain the lesson if you didn’t understand. They have good office hours and always available.

Marcelle

I love Cuny, my professors are all working in the field and very supportive and knowledgeable.

Muhammad

CUNY New York City College of Technology has been pretty decent to me . I came into this school in the end of August of 2018 not know how to deal with this transition from high school to college. But the professors at this college really helped me to settle into this new and scary environment. Aside from the professors, all of this colleges resources helped me as well. for example, the massive library helped to keep on track with my essays and speeches I had to do. Also the peer tutoring sessions help me to stay on track with my academics. So, overall I believe that NYC College of Technology great school to go to when starting your college career.

Clifton

If you're a new high school graduate who's looking for a fun first semester of college with friends and laughter, then City Tech might not be the best choice for you. That isn't to say the school itself is bad, despite it's dreary interior, near office building corridors, and unnaturally tight quarters for it's student body, City Tech actually does quite well for its students. Most students are adults who double as full time workers while juggling whole lives of their own, so the hustle and bustle of NYC is right at home here, and that definitely takes away from the fresh, youthful experience of college.

Miriam

I enjoyed my time here. I met a lot of friends and grew as person emotionally as well. The college had an on campus daycare that made it possible for me to complete my degree while bringing my daughter with me. If it wasn't for that option, I would have never completed my degree. The Human Services program was great, with a few hiccups here and there, but I would have never learned about my love for social work if it wasn't for my classes and professors.

Mohammad

Bad school for smart kids. Most student transfer within a year or 2. Only the stupid students stay for graduation. And I hate to admit it, I am one of those who stayed around for graduation. I applied to this school because it was one of the cheapest and closest 4-year college to my house. Every year I would witness a bunch of my friends transferring out of this college which would make me sad. However. it was not enough to make me apply for another college. As I approached my senior year my own little brother came in, which made college much fun. But I was completely left hopeless when he moved out the next year right before my graduation. This actually caused to stay in college for a longer time.

CUNY New York City College of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.