Brooklyn, NY
CUNY New York City College of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend CUNY New York City College of Technology

Dalia

Poor management, but effective classes. In school tutors are a mess. If you are looking for activities to do in school then look somewhere else.

There are no relevant activities. Ping pong is not a sport but there are some plays performed sometimes.

The cafeteria is full of gamers all day from beginning to end but in class most people are serious.

nusrat

Not the best college but have everything one need for a student

Not the best college but have everything one need for a student

Learn some technological work on computer so that i didn't had to struggle in my CST classes

I wish i knew it didn't have Pharmists majors in it

A mix of racial minorities in one classroom, with different ethnic backgrounds and experiences, all willing to learn and pay attention, work hard, stay focus, but all with one goal: which is to achieve a degree in college and acheive their goals.

I have made a lot of mistakes in the past, unwilling to study for my school work, and unwilling to pay attention in class. Assuming that I am able to go back in time, and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would give myself one piece of advice: hard work never pays off. I should be cherishing the opportunities I was given, the chances I was given, the education I was given, and use it for my future. I never thought that high school mattered that much- but know looking back into my past, I realized that high school matters a lot- everything matters in school. Education matters, grades matter. Never give up, and time is everything.

Any one can attend this college, but the only people that should attend colleges in general are people that are willing to learn and are motivated to do well and achieve their goals in college, people that are willing to attend all classes, and keep up with their school work.

Leah

Don't worry about your grades or what you think you should do. Just do want you want and see if it works out. You can always fix a mistake and it's not sprint it's a marathon. Start early on finding a job so you will have the requirements prior to leaving school.

Cummuter stusdents that already has a degree and need additional classes.

DaShaun

The numerous facilities held within the school.

The numerous facilities held within the school.

If I were given the chance to talk about to my highschool self, I would tell him that he better cut the act of all the slacking that he's probably up to. College is a lot more serious that anyone thinks. You aren't giving the leisure of being pushed by teachers to do your work. At this point, you're given the opportunity be hold yourself responsible of working hard in college. Don't take on more than what you can really handle. It helps avoid being stressed out from piles of work. Remember to have some time for yourself. College doesn't have to be about work, work, and more work. Play games, Party (NOT EXCESSIVELY), join club activities or frats, do whatever makes you take your mind off heavy workloads. College is a growing and learning experience and will/may be the best 4-5 years of your life. Doing all of your work and studying in a timely manner is the best cheat code there is to beat college. As long as you put your mind to it, you'll be the best student that you can be. You got this! I believe in you!

Dennis

Hello Dennis, It’s me, You! I am in college, yes I have made it in. I am given the opportunity to change my future and it starts with you. I am in college and I am struggling to cope with the work and pressures of this responsibility bestowed on me. At present I feel like giving up; I am failing the same classes over and over, and I miss class when I feel like. I can change this but you are the one to do this. I want you to enjoy every moment you have right now. I don’t want you to over work yourself and get stressed, because I know you are a smart dude. I want you to do ten percent more work now than what you are doing, I promise you will have no regrets. You will look back and say I did ten percent more and I am happy with what I have done. You will be successful and you will not be stressed when you start college, because you will always be doing ten percent more than me. That’s all you need to do to be successful in everything you do. Dennis.

If you are a person who has a drive to succeed New York City College of Technology (NYCCT) is the place for you. The Professors are all experts in their fields and are willing to assist students on their way to success. They show no prejudice to students and they are their constantly there to give guidance and advice to students. If you feel you don’t have a drive to succeed but is open to new experiences NYCCT is the place for you. All-in-All NYCCT is opened to everyone and the will guide you.

Peter

The advice i would give to take college seriously when you get to college it is a whole different ballgame. It is no joke in high school they spoonfeed you, but in college you are on your own. I would encourage myself to study becuase high school you can get away with out studying, but in college if you do not study you will fail. I will also tell myself to be in school everyday becuase attendance in college is no joke, if you miss more than three times you will fail and two lateness is an absence, so i would always make sure that i am in class and school on time.

Cailin

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would give myself a few very helpful pieces of advice. I would tell myself that I should apply for as many scholarships that are available only through my high school. These will help me ease my worries about how I am going to pay for college. Also, I would hammer into my head that even though it is nice to graduate early and take a break from school, I should graduate early from high school and start my college education as soon as possible instead of waiting. With the ability to give myself these pieces of advice, I feel I could be more successful in life.

Mir

College is once in a lifetimeoppurtunity work more hard and succeed.

The walking Distance between different school buildings and the problems with the cafeteria.

CUNY New York City College of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.