CUNY Queens College Top Questions

Gabriela

Don't let its "CUNY" name fool you. Queens College upholds his "We learn, so that we may serve," motto to its full use. If you aren't afraid to tackle academic challenges and expose yourself to broadening your mind intellectually, then QC is an ideal educational learning evironment for you. Geographically, not being too far from Manhattand and 79 acres is a perfect blend of urban and rural. At QC you will have the opportunity to pave your way towards your degree and future aspirations in life. So long as you are willing to try, you will succeed.

Karla

I don't think there's one kind of person that should attend Queens College. It's precisely because so many types of people attend that it is such a diverse and enjoyable place. There are so many things happening, whether it be intellectual stimulation, opportunities for community service, or even just the chance to have fun. That's why the kind of person who will get the most out of Queens College is someone who won't get lost in the crowd, and seeks out those opportunities instead of waiting for them to fall into his or her lap.

Luisa

Someone who would pefer to live at home, this is more of a commuter college. If you aren't interested in college life as much as school spirit goes. There are sports teams here, but because the oncampus living didn't start unitl 2 year ago there isn't much for school spirit here at Queens. This is a school for someone who wants to get their degree and not spend anymore time than necessary at school. Though it is also a great college to attend and explore the city while they're at it.