Dalton State College

« See more reviews of Dalton State College

College is a strange place compared to high school. You have to do online assignments, study long hours, and the students can range from kids to adults. It's kind of like a taste of the real world. You have to take more responsibility and socialize with others you normally wouldn't talk to. College doesn't just teach you math or language. It prepares you for the adult life. Without college my life in the future would have been set up for failure.

Stay focused, do NOT take the scenic route, and really think about what it is you want to go to school for. They say the average college student changes their major 5 times while attending college, I've changed mine three times before landing on education. I really wish i did not use valuable time chaseing a degree i was not passionate about and was focused from the beginning.

I never went to high school, i had to drop out after i graduated the eighth grade. I would tell myself to be organized, study hard and play less be more worried about getting the A than the just passing C because it all matters. Your education is the most important thing, because without it employers wont take a second look at you, life will be downright difficult for you.

I would tell myself to learn how to study. Highschool was a breeze a breeze to me, so I never had to study until I got to college. It was very diffucult to learn how to remember everything, but I figured it out. I would also tell myself that I needed to start a savings account and save every penny that I had, becasue every penny counts. College is not cheap.

I wish I would have studied out of the textbook more because every class that I've had so far requires me to read A LOT of information from the book itself. It also helps studying lecture notes as well because if you read ahead before class, you get the general idea of what class lecture will be about and the information will ideally, make more sense to you.

Go to college right after graduation because if you wait, chances are you won't go. Believe in yourself and your dreams and you can be anything you want to be. You need to stay commented with school & you will succeed abundantly. You can do all things through CHRIST JESUS who strengthens you. Good luck in your future & GOD bless!

i have gotten out of college experience that education is very valuable and serious. It as been valuable to attend because i want to become more than just the average person in my career, and i want to reach my goals at the highest point possible.

It is all about your academics! Dont worry about relationships or your position within a certain group. Think that every morning, everyone wakes up, stretches, and says who can I screw today!

I would tell myself to try harder at making all A's and gettig my GPA as high as possible. I would tell myself to apply to a lot of schools and don't stay home.

n/a