Drexel University

« See more reviews of Drexel University

The best thing about Drexel is that it is not for the weak. We have four 10-week academic quarters per year. On a typical Co-op based schedule, two of the quarters are spent in classes, and the other two are spent in a usually paid internship-like Co-op experience with a real and relevant company. More importantly, though, no one has to worry about not fitting in here.

The best thing about Drexel would have to be the working environment. This school is extremely fast pace and challenging. Once school starts, you hit the ground running. This has taught me to become more active in my work and to better my time management. There are Many others who work just as hard if not harder and are always willing to help you in times of need.

The co-op program at Drexel allows you to work at a job in your feild of study for 6 months. The experience is great for hands-on learning and networking. The best part is that most of the jobs are paid AND full-time! Most people end up making about $15/hr, which adds up quickly. Some people even get post-graduation job offers from the company they worked for.

The sense of community within each individual college is the best thing about my school. My college keeps us updated on what is happening within the institution and informs us of any events in the area, and the administrators are always available to help a student through anything, be it financial aid, scheduling conflicts, or student life in general.

The best thing about Drexel Univesity is their Co-op program they offer to all students. It lets the students try out up to three different jobs over the course of six months a piece. The students get a hands on apporach at the jobs they are looking to have a career in. This is a great guideline for picking out the right job for the student.

Drexel University had a great cooperative internship program that provided nearly all students with excellent outside work experience for three six months stints throughout the course of their 5 year education. I believe that this helps students gain knowledge and work experience to make them more succeptible to being hired post-graduation.

The best thing i sthe ease of getting internships. They are built into the curriculum and nearly everyone at Drexel does at least one. Students must take a class that teaches how to interview and write a resume. They also have a database where you can apply for internships/ They really make it easy to find one.

They really focus on learning through experience, which I like because theories are very ideal, but don't necessarily prepare you for real-life situations. The school wants you to get ready to go out into the workforce and experience what it's like to apply what we learn in school into our careers.

The amount of different activities that one can be involved are endless. From religious groups, to cultural organizations, this college has many activities to make one feel at home. There is also a very diverse bunch of different sororities adn fraternities that one can be interested in.

The best aspect I consider to be the best at Drexel University is the coop program. With the coop program, students are able to gain up to three full time or part time work experiences in the real world. This helps to prepare students for life after college.