Drexel University

« See more reviews of Drexel University

Being so close to the city - you have opportunities to explore and learn things you wouldn't on any other campus. The Drexel Shuttle goes into the city every 15 minutes from campus and drops you off at 15th and Race (2 blocks north of city hall).

Drexel has a co-op program which allows students to do up to three six-month internships at companies in our respective industries. This has been a great opportunity to network outside of school and get a taste of what our careers will be like.

I think that the STAR research summer program offered after freshmen year is definitely a huge plus abu Drexel. It offers the opportunity to gain valuable research experience ane experience working under a faculty member before sophomore year.

The best thing about Drexel is the coop opportunities. This allows students to have three unique internship experiences built into the curriculum. Many students are able to easily get jobs after graduation and feel well prepared in their field.

The best thing about Drexel is that it prepares you to graduate with a career already lined up. The co-op system allows you to decide what you do and do not like to do, so that the job you take out of high school is one you are excited about.

The best part about Drexel, and the reason I chose to attend, is for their Co-operatiev program. The internship program allows the students to et real world experience in the work force, and make connections for future jobs upon graduation.

The atmosphere and the city is the best part about the school. Being in the city makes it easy to find a job and many different things are easily accessible. The public transportation helps a lot to bring you to your destination.

The best thing about my school is the co-op program. The co-op program allows students to gain real work experiance in 6 month paid internships. The companies that one can apply to are amoung the leaders in their fields.

The small campus, being RIGHT outside of the city, having so many other schools nearby, being able to afford housing and other necessities such as food without overspending on meal plans and on-campus housing.

I really like all the spots on campus where you can just sit relax and study. I love the gym a good workout is always good . I love just meeting people and college is such a good place for that.