D'Youville College

« See more reviews of D'Youville College

My classmates are almost all on the same track I am academically so it is easy to relate to each other. Also D'Youville is a very health-field focused campus so many are on the same or similar path with similar interests. However, there is lots of variety and diversity to make everyone feel comfortable. Most people are very nice and approachable. Also while there are mostly young students there are a noticeable amount of older adult students. It is very interesting to get their perspectives.

They are diversity of different classmates at this college. Everyone has their own unique ability to get the work done that is required for class. All classmates are friendly and strive to work together to complete their goals for the classs.

The students are a variety of ages and backgrounds. Most programs are progressive and the students are together for the entire program. Freinnd ship are made that could last a lifetime.

I attend a very friendly, open-minded school. D'Youville's community is very close and extremely helpful. I would'nt change a single thing about my school!

Classmates here always are willing to help each other out. They are very respectful and thoughtful of the professors and other classmates.

My classmates at D'Youville are extremely focused, ready to learn, and willing to do whatever it takes to achieve their degree and goals.

My classmates are consummate professionals who are continuing their educations to advance in the corporate world.

My classmates are very nice and they are very willing to help, they are willing to help out in any way possible.

My classmates are very to themselves and it takes alot for them to start a conversation up with me.

Most of my classmates are my friends because we attend many of the same classes together.