D'Youville College

« See more reviews of D'Youville College

You should attend this school if you know you want a job in the health professions and are serious about being a student. Some colleges are just like high schools in the way that many of the students are undecided or go for a general education. This is not always good for serious acedemics. D'Youville is a school filled with mostly people going into physical or occupational therapy, nursing, med school, or pharmacy. We are on track to rapidly become professionals in similar fields and this enhances the learning and competition you find here.

The type of person this school is perfect for is the kind of person who likes small classes, and a small college, where you know or reconize most of the people you see around campus. In addition the classes are perfect for people who like to actually know their proffesors and have their proffesors know them. It is also a great school for someone who knows exactly what they want to do and are very focused. D'Youville allows you to efficiently follow the path you need to graduate in the least amount of time possible.

DYC is not for everyone. I think if you are planning to attend there, you need to be one hard working and motivated individuale. While they are very concerned about the well-being of their students, there is no room for slacking off. Take it from someone who is in the nursing program; if you do not take your education seriously, you will be left in the dust. There are rigorous requirements and standards to abide by, and if you do not follow these you can be dismissed from the program you are in.

The kind of person that should attend this school is a hard-worker that is very motivated and will not give up easily when challenged. Also the person should want smaller class sizes and a more personal professor and student relationship. A large campus with lots of parties is not the atmosphere at D'Youville but that does not mean that it is all work and no play. There are plenty of opportunities and events for students and faculties, especially to learn and volunteer in the community.

D'Youville College would be best for people who are trying to get into a medical program. its a small campus so if you like a big city atmosphere then this isnt the right choice for you. It was intimate class settings with a mor personalized learning experience than larger institutions could offer. So if you like small campuses, personalized learning with attention from the teacher and want to get into the medical field then D'Youville College would be great for you.

It is my truest conviction that anyone can attend this school. From rich to poor, left to right, any background, any religion, or any circumstances. This is the best school in my opinion, I love this school and am so happy to be here. There are countless services for students to excel regardless of their situation. D'youville truly desires for all their students to be successful regardless of who they are, all students are top priorty.

Only individuals who are serious about academics should attend this college. This is a very expensive private school and the coursework of this college is not easy by any means. If an individual is paying a substantial amount to attend this college, they should plan on buckling down during their college career in order to graduate and be able to pay back their loans.

Well, I completed my bachelors degress in business through the Advance Program there. It is a great program for working adults because the whole program is tailored to that group. You can take one class at a time in the evening, and squeeze in enough during a semester to be considered full-time. I highly recommend the Advance Program!

The type of person that is best suited for D'Youville College is someone who knows their career path and in dedicated to do the work necessary. The school is expensive and offers scholarship info regularly. The school also offers tutoring for students that need it. This school is best for hard working students.

I believe that a hard working student that is dedicated to their studies should attend D'Youville College. This is my third semester and I have worked really hard to maintain my overall gpa. D'Youville College is not a party school. It is a college that helps you be the best in life.