Edinboro University of Pennsylvania

« See more reviews of Edinboro University of Pennsylvania

make sure you chose a school which has more than one major which the student is intersted, also be sure to look at activities available which the student may be interested as well as student teacher ratio.

I would tell the parents and / or students that they should find a college that really excites the student and that will push him or her to get involved on and off campus.

Look into a bunch of different colleges, and see what they offer. Compare colleges, and narrow down your choices. This will help you find the right school to attend.

Go where you want to go. Don't go places because of friends, and make sure you have an extended visit at the school before you choose to commit there.

Make sure to complete college visits and talk to a diverse group of students activitly inrolled in that univeristy... it will be EXTREMEMLY helpful!

What i have got out of my college experiance is deligence. How to truely work hard for something and what it's like to be on my own.

Not to take a break from school, stay where your at and finish your degree. It gets harder when your older and more expensive.

Try and match the cost with the love of the college and things will turn out for the best!

Be prepared to read, other than that I almost completley knew what to expect.

Dont choose a college just because its close to home and cost less to attend.