Elizabethtown College

« See more reviews of Elizabethtown College

Students here like to work hard and play hard, are here for the overall experience and so participate in many extracurriculars and social activities in addition to classwork.

My classmates are more like a small family, as the classes are not overflowing, and they always make you feel comfortable and provide support to one another.

My classmates seem to be all normal kids just living the college dream and trying to get through college and for the most part everyone is very helpful.

They are a mix of all four grades. Most likely, they are in your same major but not always. They are very diverse with race, ideas, and interests.

Most of my classmates are as interested in learning as I am which is a nice change from my high school where no one really cared about academics.

My classmates are engaging and interested in the topic at hand, and they also know how to be supportive and active socially.

They are interested in learning and being involved, but are also very fun, freindly, and helpful.

My classmates, in most cases, are friendly people that attend class and are prepared for each.

Most of my classmates are considerate, thoughtful and interested in discussion.

They are friendly and reliable and will be there when you need them to be.