Elizabethtown College

« See more reviews of Elizabethtown College

An outgoing student who is looking for personal attention from professors would thrive at this school. Furthermore, a good candidate would be someone who is looking for a place where they will maintain their academics and a stable social life through strong athletics and a variety of clubs, intramurals, and other activities. Because of this, the type of person with multiple interests in mind would love this school. Overall, the type of person that should attend this school should be willing to stand out when necessary and be focused to maintain the reputation of the school.

Someone who is driven to succeed and wants to focus on getting a good degree with a good name behind it, someone who wants a good career in their future.

A person who attends Elizabethtown College should be family oriented, moral, and have a desire to succeed.

A focused, down to earth person who is serious about there future and not about being a party animal.

Small Town loving, friendly, upper middle class, athletes make up most of the student body. (preppy)

Friendly, nice/kind, hard-working, respectful, responsible

anyone that wants a good education