Endicott College

« See more reviews of Endicott College

I attended the University of New Hampshire for 2 years and recieved my asscoiates degree. I then transfered to Endicott College, because I heard about the challenging cirriculum. UNH was an enormous school with people everywhere, here there aren't as many people so it may feel dull. Also, at UNH everyone was available basically at all times; here, since the school is not as large it is often hard to get a hold of people you need. Teacher's and coucellors follow their office hours. Although it may better prepare you for time management.

There really isn't much to do on weekends event wise and the events that we do have sometimes aren't quite appealing to the student body as a whole. You can only go to the mall so much and it gets boring on campus on the weekends just sitting around the dorm room.

One of the most frustrating things about my school is that in certain dorms the RA's are way too harsh. If they hear one ping pong ball the people in the room can get written up. However some of the RA's are awesome it all depends on which one you get.

Sometimes when you want to find a quiet place to work, the only place you may be able to go is the library, and even then, the library can be very crowded. Its not always fun to walk to the library in the winter for example or when its raining.

The most frustrating about my school is that there are not alot of students on campus and alot of people know everything about everyone which can be a good and bad thing all at the same time.

It is a small school where pretty much everyone knows each other and they do their thing and that is it. Not much for experimentation or opening up to outsiders.

Sometimes not having the privacy I'd like. Students just barging in your room. Would like each dorm to have its own bathroom. Not having air conditioning.

It is beginning to become a little too crowded for the space we currently have.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the shuttle off campus.

The cost, it is getting really expensive.