Fairmont, WV
Fairmont State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Fairmont State University

Chris

Most of my classmates are easy to get along with and aren't pretentious.

Most of my classmates are easy to get along with and aren't pretentious.

Look at more than one college and try not to pick a school because of your financial situation. I think I picked this school because it was affordable and I didn't want to be strapped with debt after college, but there may have been another school that I didn't look at that would have given me enough aid to be able to afford it too. I'm a young adult that doesn't know what I want to do for the rest of my life yet so I'm not the best person to give advice, but I do know that I don't want to have to pay back on loans for the next decade of my life. Don't be afraid to apply for any scholarship. Not all scholarships are awarded because you're the best of the best. There's someone out there right now that was just like you when they were in college and they'd like to help you get an education. You may meet their scholarship criteria.

Although I like that my school is away from the distractions of a big city and the campus is small, it seems like the town of Fairmont doesn't really care what the students have to do once they are off campus. There really isn't anywhere to go if you don't have a car and the area that is immediately off campus is kind of run down.

Fairmont State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.