Florida International University Top Questions

Describe the dorms.

Mishka

I don't live in the dorms but I have spent a night on orientation and many nights with my friends on campus. The dorms are quaint. The furniture provided includes a single twin bed, a desk, small chest with drawers, and in some dorms a shelf. One has to bring their own bedding and any additional furniture. There are single and double rooms available. Some dorms have a share kitchen. Over all the dorms are comforatble

Mishka

I've only been to the dorms once, and it wasn't the best experience. That was probably because it was the freshman dorm and I've heard that it can get pretty gross since they are new to living on their own. Also they can get expensive if you are paying your own way. Since I commute I save money living at home. Overall though, from people I know that have been and are RA's, the dorms allow for an interesting experience and one that I wish I could have gone through.

Adnan

Oh..we've got some sexy rooms. Single or Double, it's your choice depending on how early you apply. I live in a single room and life's been better ever since!

Meliza

Get a 360 degree view outside the FIU dorms