Florida State University Top Questions

Do you feel like you changed a lot?

Deanna

I don't feel like i have changed a lot, only grown. I have become more open-minded since I have been exposed to all kinds of different opinions everywhere I go. The best thing about college is that no one is telling you how to live your life and no one on campus will pressure you to do anything that you don't want to do. At FSU, there are clubs for every type of person and people that share yours interests, no matter what they are. Studying here has made me more sure of who I am and what I want to do with my life.

Yes! I am a completely different person now than I was in high school. Florida State has shaped me into the person I want to be today. In college you meet the people that influence your everyday decisions. You are exposed to a diverse student body where you will find your place. I have become very independent and a lot more cultured. I recommend going out of your comfort zone when you attend college; it is how you really find out who you are.

I haven't changed completely but I know that my time as FSU has matured me in ways I hadn't imagined. I learned how to deal with roommates I didn't get along with and communal bathrooms in some of the less-desired dorms. I figured my way around a new city, both on foot and in my car. It was an adjustment to be sure, but I value my experience that I've gained here.