Franklin, IN

Franklin College

« See more reviews of Franklin College

The very worst thing about the school is the food program. Students constantly complain about the lack of quality of the foods, saying that even the "Healthy" section appears to be rather unsafe for the body. The times that food is rotated also lacks accomodation for students with heavy workloads or activity obligations.

The worst thing about my school is the level of drama associated with a small school and small campus. I consider this to be the worst thing because it provides less opportunity to make connections with people because the pool of people is already small to begin with and that makes it even smaller.

The lack of diversity is the worst thing about Franklin, but our diversity program is working to fix it. We have people on staff just to recruit diverse students, and we have a special residence hall for those students interested in learning about diversity.

The worst thing about this school is that you do not have anything to complain about. The faculty, the courses, the facilities, the atmosphere, everything about this school is wonderful. There is nothing to complain about!

The only thing that I did not like about my school was that it was so far from home. I wish that I could recieve that same kind of education at home, but I am greatful for the experience that it has taught me.

It is very small so everyone knows if you do something wrong. This small school loves to gossip, but if you are responsible and make the right friends, it will all be ok.

It is such a small school that gossip and rumors spread quickly.

The diversity. There is none.

social life and ugly women